the beach cottage table a coastal grey

Thu 23rd, Oct, 2014

208 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 207 Buffer 1 208 Flares ×

a beach cottage grey table makeover beach decor table abeachcottage.com makeover beachy decor coastal vintage style

It had to be done.

She was green and murky.

white flowers beach decorating coastal vintage style abeachcottage.com

abeachcottage coastal vintage style blog beach decor

Now she’s smiling a pretty coastal grey.

S x

a beach cottage grey table makeover beach decor

20 Responses to “the beach cottage table a coastal grey”

1. Sue Mahaffie says:

Wow- you have been busy Sarah – it looks fabulous!!!
    Sue xx

2. Jenny McAteer says:

Hi Sarah,

We had the inorganic street collections here a few weeks ago and I managed to fosic out a table that has similar bones to the one that you have painted. After a little bit of work and a paint job it will look amazing. I was in envy over your one even with the green paint, but looks so much better now.

3. Perfect – looks like it was like this all along! Perfect beach cottage style :)

4. Shannon says:

Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your beautiful journey and home(s) with us.

Nice.

6. Jan Withers says:

Oh Sarah it looks absolutely fantastic! Good on you for painting it.

7. Oh you’ve done it!! Looks fab!! Perfect for your cottage xx

8. merilyn says:

you’re right sarah! it had to be done! and it looks great!
    not and never have been a green girl … can’t use it in my artworks … I do a lot of white and all shades of grey! cheers! lol m:)X

9. Fleur says:

She’s beautiful!

10. Looks beautiful!
    My husband did something similar on our computer desk from old wood found curbside!

11. Neen says:

Luuuuuurve it, perfect colour for your home. She sits very comfortably in this room now. Aaaaah the serenity…… ;) Neen

12. DeAna says:

okaaaayyyyy…. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t love the green, but I love this so much more that it’s just a happy memory. (plus, the green version will live on in my Pinterest notifications for eternity, so there’s that…)

• Sarah says:

yeah I never truly liked the green, and strangely it looked much better in the photos it was kinda grotty…