Beach Cottage Vintage Trunk

Thu 19th, Jun, 2014

2.4K Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 2.4K Buffer 2 2.4K Flares ×

a beach cottage blog coastal vintage sea trunk blue abeachcottage.com

love a good blue chippy faded coastal sea trunk

old vintage sea chest trunk beach house blog abeachcottage.com

a beach cottage blog coastal vintage sea trunk blue abeachcottage.com

13 Responses to “Beach Cottage Vintage Trunk”

1. Aaaww..perfect for your cottage!! Xx

2. Mandy Meza says:

Just wanted to suggest on your us trip,the rose bowl at Pasadena has a flea market every month they say the biggest in USA ,great vintage finds.hope you have a great vacation..

3. Sharon Coutman says:

Serious envy happening here. What a find!!!!
    How perfect for your beach cottage

4. Ashlea says:

Stunning! What a find, looks beautiful in its new home! x

5. Janita says:

It matches the Aussie sky you capture so well. I try to not get attached to too many things but some things just make you happy! This is a happy thing! Somebody loves you :) to place this heavenly thing in your path. Savor the love! Janita

6. Helen says:

Hello Sarah, I adore your white interiors yet I have wondered from the chill of -2 morning, how warm does it feel in winter? I love the freshness of white however I always find myself using creams or warmer bolder tones in winter to create than warm ambience. However your home always looks so delicious. What’s your secret?
    Kind regards
    Helen

• Sarah says:

Hi, no not here in Sydney, although it’s chilly it’s hardly that bad and only for about 12 weeks tops. I use a lot of throws and rugs in Winter too, plus we have a fire and a lot of candles once the sun goes down to keep it cosy xoxo

7. merilyn says:

good for you sarah! … that trunk is just like the one my sister and I grew up with … which held our toys! amazing! except ours was brown …ponder! … wonder what happened to that??? memory jogger! lol m:)X

8. Alison says:

I have a similar chest that came painted mint green on the lid and chocolate brown on the base! Not sure what colour to repaint it or where to put it yet but you have re motivated me. Thanks Sarah.

9. Debi Gordon says:

Luv that trunk 9n blue!! I have an ugly black one i justmay paint now. So tell me,where do ii find that rug?? Thankx:-)

10. Debi Gordon says:

Luv the blue trunk Sarah,but where do i find that beauty of a rug?