pretty bottles

Mon 19th, May, 2014

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

coastal beachy vintage bottle decor abeachcottage.com

Howdy Beach Cottage ladies, hope you had a good weekend.  I’ve been to the airport and doing some painting today, a fireplace surround and a new (to me) coffee table which is actually a map table (I posted it on Instgram if you wanna peak)…so I’ve been a bit pre-occupied, never happier than when painting things white.

vintage bottle coastal beachy display abeachcottage

So I am just popping by with these pretty bottles and flowers sprucing up the dresser in the dining room and to say G’day…not sure how much I’ll be around this week I’ve got lots and lots of sport and I’m going on a little trip…

vintage bottles coastal nautical style abeachcottage.com

…going on a jet place ;)

white flowers abeachcottage.com

love

S

coastal beachy vintage bottle decor abeachcottage.com

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

7 Responses to “pretty bottles”

1. Neen says:

Oh you had me at …..pretty bottles….aaaah the serenity
    Enjoy your trip, ;) Neen

2. merilyn says:

pretty bottles love!
    and always painting captures the moment for me much like meditation … except whilst painting deck a bit hard on the old knees! … all finished now tho and look’n good!
    have a great time in Melbourne love it there! love m:)X

3. merilyn says:

a facebook answer to a fancy dinner or shoes and a kick back meal … don’t have to guess to hard with me
    SHOES WINS EVERYTIME! lol m:)X enjoy your trip! … new shoes could go home from Melbourne quite easily! xx

4. Anonymous says:

Bon voyage. Send us a postcard. A bit old fashioned these days, I know, but fun to receive.

5. janita says:

I think I’d like me some baby’s breath in a bottle today.
    :), and I’m going to put it in that spot on a shelf that needs some freshness that has been bugging me for the last month. I’m easy to please. Have a great time away! Janita

6. DeAna says:

I’m a sucker for glass bottles. So pretty!

7. julia says:

Sarah your blog is absolutely gorgeous! xx I especially love these beautifully decorated glass bottles. ♡