a vintage french find coastal beachy style!

Sun 2nd, Mar, 2014

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

vintage beachy decor casual coastal living coastal vintage abeachcottage.com

Happy Weekend Beach Cottage friends!

a beach cottage blog coastal living coastal vintage beachy decor decorating ideas abeachcottage.com

I thought you might like to see what is gracing this old cottage - vintage French produce crate baby!

oastal vintage style abeachcottage.com

…well when you’re on a roll with the rustic vintage treasure gods…you sure are on a roll…

I am being showered with vintage glitter, am I not?

S

x

beach decorating coastal vintage style decor abeachcottage.com

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

12 Responses to “a vintage french find coastal beachy style!”

1. Helen says:

Hello Sarah
    Love your style all day everyday obviously the gods are loving it too…

2. Jody says:

Yes, being showered..like you shower others! With Grace and beauty!
    Also I love that rug under the table..not sure if this has been commented on before…! Your entire house is just a show stopper.
    Glad things seems to be getting back in the natural groove. Much love, xxoo Jody/fl

3. hrh Sarah says:

That’s gorgeous, what a great find! Lucky duck :)

4. Carla Denancy says:

Hello, Idon’t know way but I am not reciving your e-mails.I try to subscribe again and it says I am subscribed.
    It’s some wrong?

5. merilyn says:

you sure are on a roll honey! … go sarah!
    and you surely deserve it … joy in the small things or whatevers! … lol m:)X

6. Sandy says:

Hi Carla – I am not getting them either as I am also subscribed. Sarah?

By the way, just loving the French find, what a stunner on that beautiful table. Sandy x

7. This blogpost is definitely cool and useful.

8. DeAna says:

You are definitely on a roll.
    Love the vintage showering! hmmmm that didn’t read like it sounded in my head. :)

9. Smaggle says:

Oh that’s super cute. Living in Melbourne all the vintage stores are picked over before you can get any good stuff in them.

10. Jenny says:

Great score Sarah!! I’m envious!
    HOWEVER – like Carla & Sandy commenting above, I no longer get email subscription to abeachcottage. I have subscribed for a couple of years but it has fizzled since the new format…. I tried resubscribing under a different email address but no luck there either. The Feedburner email sub thingy is definitely not working :(
    Thanks for your wonderful site!

11. janita says:

I have also stopped receiving your posts by e-mail for some reason. I miss your lovelies. janita

12. I love those wonderful washed out designs. They are so clean and crisp and also reminiscent of the coast too. Thanks for sharing.