Beach Cottage Barley Blogs

Tue 18th, Jun, 2013

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

20130618-01-beach-cottage-blog-Barley-

‘Ello ‘ello ‘ello what ‘ave we here then?  Would that be Barley blogging in ABeachCottage Land on a cold and Wintery Sydney evening?

Hello, yes, yay, yup, it’s me, Barls, long time no see…I am popping in to say G’day…

I know it’s been a while, I was meant to have my own blog on this here corner of the web but the techie bit hasn’t quite stacked up yet…shame really, and I will tell you a secret I have heard some not so pretty words from that Mrs Beach Cottage on all this website stuff…it’s on the way though, I have been promised…

Life here is very good to be honest, I get up, have a play outside, see everyone off to school and work, have another play, snooze in the sunshine, cuddle Mrs Beach Cottage, we have some lunch, another play, perhaps a long walk by the sea, snooze a bit more, and then I play with my ball for the rest of the day, oh and have dinner, cuddle the Beach Cottage Crew in the evening and snooze some more…

Sound like a life you’d quite like?

Apparently there is a woman in this old cottage who is coming back as a dog ;-)

Love

Barls x

20130618-02-beach-cottage-blog-Barley-abeachcottage.com_

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

15 Responses to “Beach Cottage Barley Blogs”

1. Selby says:

Sounds good Barls- ps nice Cardie!:)

2. Emma says:

Hey Barls! If you ever feel like some adventures on the farm come and visit our pooch… We have a dog who will show you a dog’s life on the other side of the great divide! Wherever you live it’s a pretty good life hey?! R, Emma

3. Hey Barls, Have you ever thought of going down the fashion blogging route? Love the outfit!

4. IrishMum says:

It’s a dogs life!!

5. Belinda @ MyOodle says:

Barls, There’s only one thing better than Mum’s photos of her home and that’s when you’re in them. Love, love, love seeing pictures of you. B

6. Oh and Mum’s photography is fantastic too!

7. Lassiegirl says:

Well, hello there Barls! We in OK are so glad to see and hear from you. We really miss seeing you more regularly. Hope all gets back to normal on the website and that you get your special place on it. We collies here in Oklahoma are roasting as it is hot and humid, almost officially summer and are so grateful for air conditioning. Our mom says we can only go walkies at night when the sun is down or very early in the morning…but mornings are not our “thing” around here for anyone so morning walkies really don’t happen. Take care, Annie and Piper :)

8. I think I want your jumper Barls!! It’s lovely!! xx

9. MDN says:

Baaarrrrrlllleeeeyyyyyy! Good to see ‘ya again, man – you’re lookin’ so good! Been wonderin bout you! Anxious to see you again soon and hear more bout your BC family escapades. And, apparently, you visit have visits from a girfren? What gives? Do tell!

It’s really hot;/humid here in the Ohio River Valley. I hope July/August aren’t a repeat of last yr when we had lots of days in the low 100s (37- 40+C) – plus we don’t have ocean breezes for relief here like you do in Sydney!. I’m really shedding now to be ready for Summer. But, I do revel in the pampering I receive in every brush session and strike different “poses” all by myself (sorta like Madonna) so my entire body’s addressed! (Result? I…look…..MAHR-vel-us!) From your firends, Gracie Pawline & her human in KY, USA.

10. Ellen says:

Hello dear Barls! i’m loving ypur sweater right now as I am curled on the sofa at 4:30 am under my Grandma’s old quilt. Quite a summer chill here; and light is just comig in the sky. Soon it will be light enough to start my day with a walk around outdoors. I’ll wear my hoodie and have a good drink of water before I go:) first though I must make a quick chek on my friend who “wakes up” Pinterest every morning and starts my day with such pretty early morning inspiration. Sounds like it’s a good life over there for you. You’re just so cute!

11. Fleur says:

Oh Barls, my dear boy, what a cutie you are! happy snuggles xx

12. Shar Y says:

Barls is back! Yay! You are the greatest and I love hearing from you!

13. Kelly Waldron says:

G’day Barley

Your days sounds very similar to our cat Oliver (he is curled up asleep at my side right now). You look adorable in your little sweater. Stay warm and hope to see more of you.

Kelly

14. www says:

Thanks in support of sharing such a good thinking, article is
    pleasant, thats why i have read it fully

15. cute cats says:

I’m now not positive the place you are getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while studying more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.