just a Beach cottage blog

Fri 24th, May, 2013

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 1 1 Flares ×

20130524-01-beach-cottage-ocean-sea-photography-dolphins

G’Day Beach Cottage Beautifuls, how are you?  Glad it’s Friday? Me too.

Some darlings for you from my recent trip to Tassie, just when I thought Australia couldn’t get much better I landed in Tasmania.  And then this.  I heart you Australia.  Again.

Not really many words here apart from beautiful, extraordinary and inspirational.  Well that is unless you’d care to add some? Feel free my friends.

S

I’ll be back soon with another pendant light and some garlic Winking smile

20130524-01-beach-cottage-ocean-sea-photography-dolphins

(photo from my trip around Aus courtesy of Tourism Australia)

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 1 1 Flares ×

21 Responses to “just a Beach cottage blog”

1. Melissah says:

There is defintely something magical about Australia. And dolphins! I was treated to dolphins having a grand old time down at my local beach on the weekend-it was spectacular! Nothing else can cheer you up more than sand, salty wind, ocean and dolphins!

2. IrishMum says:

Love Australia too! And dolphins, who doesn’t love dolphins? I haven’t seen Tassie yet, must put it on my to do list. After I visit Pottery Barn, oh I mean Sydney ;)

3. mellie lang says:

OMG Sarah, you are spoiling us with these. They are stunningly beautiful, I just can’t get over the beauty of nature it’s breathtaking.
    Have a great weekend xx

4. Loving the lights from your last post Sarah- it gives your outside a whole new look- still coastal, but somehow more finished, if you know what I mean….they look fantastic!

Nothing like nature at it’s best- the ocean and dolphins…divine!
    Enjoy your weekend- absolutely Autumn now isn’t it!

Melissa x

5. Jodi R says:

Your photo’s are always stunning – do you mind me asking what kind of camera you use?

I use a Canon but wish I had gone Nikon!

• Jodi R says:

I have a Nikon Coolpix 7.1 mega pixel that I got about 5 years ago for our honeymoon. Know I am due for an upgrade and would love something that gives a crisp clear true colour picture consistently. Is yours a digital SLR or a compact model?

6. Wow. Just wow! We sure do live in an amazing place :) Fi x

7. Neen says:

Seriously stunning photo……you are very talented Sarah. What a way to end the week, dolphins having fun in Tassie, thankyou ;) Neen

Now, you are just showing off with that stunning photography!

Oh Sarah just magical! How lovely are dolphins?! The one must do for me is go whale watching… Once the kids are a little older and the money situation isn’t so tight I will go and take the kids with me so they can experience the wonder with me and the hubby… Such majestic beings…

10. Shar Y says:

Wow,, what a photo! Gorgeous! Right time at right place moment! Loved it!

11. What a great photo Sarah!! So the other day I went to get the video ready of the dolphins from that day only to discover that I hadn’t actually pressed record!!!!! No dolphin capture for me. Idiot of the year

12. Oops and idiot of the year again for me. I’m commenting on Craig’s computer and didn’t realize his details were logged in! That was me above