Beach Cottage Barley’s back!

Tue 30th, Apr, 2013

2 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 1 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 1 2 Flares ×

20130430-01-barley-beach-cottage-blog

Hello, would you look at me!  I’m back lovely Beach Cottage ladies, I know, I know, it’s been a while!

I hear from Mrs Beach Cottage that you girls are suffering from severe Barley withdrawal symptoms…well I have to say that I got a bit of blog burn-out with the old way of doing it and I am hoping that this new way will be much much easier, I have my own little canine department on the blog here now…yay.  Barls takes over the world.

I have actually not been feeling well the last few days, though I am on the mend now…I have had an eye infection, apparently it is rife on the beaches where we live at the moment, so it was no surprise when we turned up at the vet with sore eyes….my vet is super lovely though and it hasn’t taken much to sort me out…I must say I have been milking it right up to its eyeballs, it really is amazing how much you can get if you look sad, white, fluffy and cute all at the same time.

Tell me about it I am a master.

Good day to you.

Love

Barls

2 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 1 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 1 2 Flares ×

8 Responses to “Beach Cottage Barley’s back!”

1. Greer says:

Awwww! I hope Barley is feeling better soon!

2. IrishMum says:

Milk it while you can, Barley!

3. Rowen says:

Hope Barley’s eyes are better soon, it can’t be much fun. Yes you are super cute Barley but my Dalmatian boy has to be my favourite, I’m sorry. Don’t know how your mum gets away with you and so much white though! Muddy paws have driven me mad this winter! Rowen@Coastal Colours x

4. Dear Barley,
    I read you very carefully and I will try my best to look white, fluffy and cute next Thursday, just in case it helps me get a boiler that actually makes hot water… I think I can manage white and fluffy, but cute? not so sure!!!

5. Lidija says:

Oh, poor sweet boy hope he gets better real soon!
    Get well soon, Barley ! Sending you millions of hugs and kisses :)

6. MDN says:

Anxious to catch up re your new escapades…tho an ocular infection isn’t what your viewers/fans have in mind for you! (Heal quickly!) Has your ‘lil girlfriend gone home now? Arn’t you about to (or have already had) your 1 yr anniversary as the BC pup?

Glad to see you’re working smart, not hard . Keep milking it Barley.