Happy Australia Day Weekend

Sun 27th, Jan, 2013

5 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 4 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 1 5 Flares ×

20130127-01-IMG_8568

Australians all let us rejoice

For we are young and free

~~~~~

Celebrating Australia Day Weekend here from the proudest new Australian citizen I think this country has ever seen…

Still very much think of myself as a guest in this beautiful land of the lucky…

thanks for having me Australia

Advance Australia Fair

Sarah xo

(pic from my iPhone5 & the new vintage filters I am working on)

20130127-01-IMG_8568

5 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 4 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 1 5 Flares ×

11 Responses to “Happy Australia Day Weekend”

1. the freckled minx says:

And Happy Australia Day right back at ya Sarah!………B:)

2. Rukmini Roy says:

Great filters! This is one reason why I would like a smartgood phone but preferably android :P

3. Pam says:

We are very proud to have you as an Australian. Congratulations Aussie Sarah.
    What plant did they give you.? You will have to post a photo.
    Happy Australia Day. It will always be special for you. X

4. Happy Australia Day from one beach gal to another now!
    We’re about to have our first English friends arrive at our little beach house – they are going to go CRAZY!
    Even the rain in bearable when it’s not -5!!
    Melissa x

5. Happy (belated) Australia Day, Sarah!

Aw shucks, that’s ok. BTW, my distant relo, Peter Dodds McCormick would be pleased you quoted his lyrics.

7. merilyn says:

we heart you sarah for being you … a wonderful spirit!
    “have you hugged a blogger toda?” … holly becker decor8
    just did! … merilyn :)

8. Nova Aida says:

A very belated Happy Australia day..better late than never. I’m so glad I’ve found your blog and I shall be your regular visitor. Congratulations for being a new Aussie. Cheers mate!

9. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this just before. So nice to obtain somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web-site is something which is required on the internet, a person having a small originality. beneficial job for bringing something new to the world wide web!

Nike Free Haven 3.0 for kvinder