the beach cottage bombshell and sea glass

Wed 22nd, Aug, 2012

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

20120822-01aa1

Ladies, ladies, Beach Cottage ladies, and one man in the Netherlands….

I must say I feel a bit of a plonker now, Rodney, because I know this is a tad ridiculous, but I will say it anyway, I still feel as if this little place here where I sit down and switch on in the study with 65 Peroni’s under my belt, is just me and the odd random person that might be passing by surfing the ole internet baby….and so I wrote about the bombshell and now wish I hadn’t because I can’t tell you yet.

I am sorry but I can’t.

Note to self, there are a few of us Beach Cottagers here now.

But I won’t be telling anyone at all, until it is a bit more concrete.

We are waiting on stuff and people.

Well at least it gives us a little bit of spice and more interesting things than thrifted farmhouse tables turning white and KitchenAids on this blog doesn’t it?

You know….the anticipation…

…and what about that sea glass up there, randomly thrown alongside a vintage Mason jar

Well, I like that.

Yah

20120822-01aa1

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

18 Responses to “the beach cottage bombshell and sea glass”

1. Libby says:

Hilarious! You’re showing admirable restraint…much to everyone’s dismay I’m sure:)

2. bec says:

ha..and with all that pressure from everyone…to tell!
    I will watch this space!
    P.s yeah yeah… the seaglass looks great…lol :)
    Bec x

3. Cheryl says:

Considering your husband started it, I guess it’s safe to assume that you won’t be announcing that you have a “bun in the oven.” But…most likely, you will be giving birth something new and joyful! I’ll check back to hear.

4. Shar Y says:

Now that’s a cliffhanger post if I ever saw one!! Waiting……

5. This may be the ultimate teaser blog post ever!

Love the piece of sea glass in your vignette. We were in PEI earlier this summer, and I found lots of sea glass on my beach walks every day we were there. Now I just need to figure out a way to display them…

6. Tamara Summer says:

What, what, what????

7. Lark says:

Can’t wait to hear about the bombshell! At least it sounds like the good kind of bombshell…not the kick in the stomach kind. I’m sure it will be something great!

8. Helen T says:

Well Sarah
    Would love to know the bombshell however I am patient and will await the revelation with anticipation. Like all things on your blog things take time to be prepared and are shown to us after much care and attention …

9. laurie says:

Heyyyy…..no fair, Sarah! You big tease! Now you KNOW we’ll be waiting breathlessly to see what you’ve got up your sleeve now! lol!

xoxo laurie

10. Ha yes you are entitled to preserve your privacy. I have to hold my tongue all the time or I am interferring in my hubby’s business plans, like not increasing the competition when we are buying things! Or employing a new man who has to break it to his last boss. And here in the bush everyone already know most of everyone elses business. I am very conscious not to talk and be a gossip or chances are, just like chinese whispers, the story will get distorted and way out of hand!

11. Annie M says:

Well now we will all be watching your posts with great anticipation!!
    Speaking of which….have I missed the announcement of the winners of the French Larkspur e-course? This was the first time I have participated in an on line competition so I have been eagerly watching for the announcement with my fingers, toes eyes etc crossed but seem to have missed it..any news?
    Also may I ask just where can I buy me some of those beautiful blue tinted mason jars..absolutely love them!
    Hope the bombshell doesn’t mean the end of A beach cottage…maybe a re-location?? You could have a guessing competion..heh, heh!! Annie M

12. Kim H says:

Haha! You tricky gal with that blog post. You had us all thinking that the bombshell would be going off today but alas, we are still left on the edge of our seats. LOL It does feel very exciting having to wait, though:) And love, love that sea glass. Gorgeous photos too as usual xx

13. Anne says:

Your intro made me laugh so hard and so long I have tears in my eyes – so funny!! Love you Sarah!

You’re good, very good.

15. katerina says:

Awwwww now Sarah girl, how long you gonna keep us ALL waiting /??????