Beach Cottage Stagram : Life

Thu 30th, Aug, 2012

14 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 14 Buffer 0 14 Flares ×

20120830-01-beach-cottage-barley-sofa

Whatever did we do around here before this guy came along?

I have been doing some bits around the house today, went for a walk by the sea this morning with Barley (it’s been a beautiful warm Spring day here, you can see a little pic of the beach today if you like here in Beach Cottage Daily Beach) and when we got home he sat up here and fell promptly asleep for ages, too funny, what a life he has eh?

Errrm whatever happened to that rule I said would be going on around here…no dogs on the sofas?????  Yeah that worked!

I didn’t make it to blogging the deck and the coastal beach decor today..that will be tomorrow I guess…I have to go pick up a Beach Cottage rugrat from a sport thing soon too…it’s late, I am feeling my thirty-is-the-new-forty years and so after the pick-up will be muchly getting pj’s on, perhaps a lil Thursday night Limoncello and reading some cookery books.

That’s about it around here

Bye for now

Happy Days

14 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 14 Buffer 0 14 Flares ×

20 Responses to “Beach Cottage Stagram : Life”

1. Michelle W says:

Barley is seriously cute! I’m in love!

2. Kim says:

I love reading Barley’s posts … he’s adorable *wink :)

3. Lucy B says:

I could post a near identical picture of my little Leigh-on-Sea hound! We said the same thing too, what is it that dogs know that we dont ;-) xx

4. oohh he looks so beautiful. My little boys do the same thing, and then they usually try to dig in the cushion.Cheers.

5. Alix says:

Well, we have a rabbit. He is sooooooo cute. We have all gone quite bonkers for him. He sleeps on the sofa too. Love your Barley.

6. Nan says:

So sweet…we have a black kitty who has claimed a white chair just like this. We have now covered it with a sheet (not pretty) but she has chosen it. The chair is now formed to her sleeping body. We can’t complain too much…she has our heart!

same here…

I need to sort out some of my vintage linens to use as little covers here and there…I have a tonne of tea tablecloths that would be perfect x

7. Becky says:

Make him a comfy pillow bed so he can be there and he can still see everything going on in the house…Dogs are like guards, they want to protect you, so give him his own place to do that….When I rearranged I have a dinning chair that is in Tuckers fav place and he will sleep there too…lol

8. What a sweet little dog! Have a great evening.

9. Teresa says:

That sweet dog would make me want a dog and I really don’t. He is just too cute.

10. He is a decortor dog……. and strategically placed to draw the eye. He is putty and white. What more could you ask?? lololol

And I said that no dogs would ever sleep on the bed. Til my hubby fell in love with a lab pup. Now the pup is 105 lbs and sleeps at the foot of my bed. At least he is clean, and I am tiny so there’s room for him.

But his name is “Prince Charming”. So every night I sleep with Prince Charming. ;o)

And sometimes a drink, jammies, and some books are the perfect thing. Enjoy your time Sarah!
    God bless, HUgs,
    Fi

11. Ev says:

Oh my goodness he is precious!

Too gorgeous Sarah… My cat does that too… Adorable… My dog is not allowed in the house at the moment… She is shedding like no tommorrow and she stinks! lol I think it is time for a shave and a good wash for my Bella…