BeachCottagestagram

Mon 9th, Jul, 2012

204 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 204 Buffer 0 204 Flares ×

20120709-01-beach-cottage-adirondack-coastal-chair

I took the ferry to the city today.

Cuddled a Dalmation puppy.

I never thought I would walk, talk or do Dalmation cuddling.

And I eyed-up new make-up.

A lot.

When I came home.

The Beach Cottage Crew had tidied up.

It’s the school holidays.

A miracle occurred in Beach Cottage Land.

I sat here with a cup of tea.

In a stripy mug.

And marvelled at it.

There was also the occurrence of.

Hoovering.

Unbelievable.

I had to BeachCottagestagram it.

It may never ever happen again

Ever had a miracle happen in your old cottage too? ;-)

Goodnight

p.s. if you want to see the cutest Dalmation puppy ever go to the Beach Cottage Facebook page here x

Oh & if you wanna see Barley looking SUPER CUTE, even though I do say it myself, that lil’ Beach Cottage Puppy blogged today here

20120709-02-beach-decor1

20 Responses to “BeachCottagestagram”

1. That satchel is gorgeous and hooray for your Cottage miracle!

2. LOVE IT! I would love to own a Dalmatian puppy. But of course Barley is gorgeous too! You truley have a magical life!

3. Bettie says:

This is gorgeous. I love the stripes work (I’m a big fan of stripes), and the combination with the small flowers. I wish I had this kind of esthetics….

4. Marnie says:

lucky you…what did you threaten them with??
    Looking forward to seeing your make-up review.
    x Marnie

5. Claire says:

Please could you tell me where you got your satchel, it si devine….. :-)

6. Amanda says:

Wonderful hope they keep it up!!!ha ha lol
    I thought you were going to tell us a story …I so loved the story of the older lady and her soup!

hmmm funny I was sitting on the ferry on the way home thinking of the soup lady but no-one so much as looked at me lol x

7. Susan @ Afford Your Passions says:

Isn’t it wonderful to come home to a clean house, especially when you weren’t expecting it? I’ve had that happen to me a couple of times – I don’t think Mr. R. realizes how much a little surprise work is appreciated!

Have a wonderful week!

• Regina says:

I wonder: did you go to the city on your broomstick? ;-)

hmmm actually I didn’t, which is why I think a miracle happened when I got home and it looked so very tidy and clean!

broomstick has been shut away for quite a while now…that does not bode well hahaha ;-)

so true Susan! It felt so very nice, I must go on about it a lot so that it happens much more regularly around here x

8. HRH Sarah says:

Wow, sounds like a great day, from beginning to end! The stripey mug is grand, and coming home to a clean house is an especial joy… One which I have been unable to share in much this past year ;)
    Here’s hoping for more such occurrences in the future…

9. Oh how I wish my lot would do that! eldest whinged today (at 5 am before going to work with dad)about not being able to find undies and I said everything is clean in there, feel free at any time to put your clothes away and then sort the big basket of socks and undies into the tubs!

Wow a miracle indeed lol…I can’t believe that they actually broke out some vacuuming lol! Shock! What a treat for you ;)…Hope there will be many more to come your way!

I never believed I would be one of those people calling my dog my furry child/baby or actually thinking of doggy day care or bringing in pictures of her and sharing them around with fellow dog lovers and actually keeping them at my desk to share with my customers that were dog lovers too (back in the day before kids)… But I became one of those people and understood exactly what they meant once we got our little bundle of furry love. It sure went a long way at curbing that strong clucky feeling I was having at the time too. It even worked with my brother (yep he is the clucky one out of the couple), he got himslef a great dane puppy that is now freaken taller than me! Now there is something I never dreamed of – cuddling a great dane that is taller than me and absolutely loving it without any fear (he is such a big softy – luv him so much)…

I am also loving that bag of yours and when I decided to finally get it it was too late, nowhere to be found… I was so sad (which is actually quite sad initself it’s just a freaken bag!!!)

My 2 gorgeous daughters were my lovely miracles at home. Both left home within a couple of weeks of each other about 6 years ago. Poof!!! Gone!!! Suddenly Mr alison and I were empty nesters.

Both hadn’t planned it but circumstances arose and the time was right for both of them. They bought their own homes with their partners at a relatively young age and have foofed them beautifully on a budget. We are all proud of their achievements.

I knew someone who owned a Dalmation because the breed originates from where she and her husband were born. Their dog was good looking (that’s the best I can do as a non doggy person) but it was mad as!!!!!

wow all at once like that…that musta been tough!

hmmm the Dalmations were lovely but Barley has my heart xx