BeachCottageStagram : Some Beach Cottage News

Thu 26th, Jul, 2012

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

20120726-01-beach-cottage-blog-flowers

Good afternoon Beach Cottage ladies, a little bit of news today!

I would like to introduce you to a new little place here in Beach Cottage Land, it’s called Beach Cottage Flowers and will allow me a sweet little bolt hole to come to with some flower pics from my place – as my first Australian garden is slowly, excruciatingly slowly, beginning to grow flowers and look pretty, I am finally after years of waiting, able to fulfill that dream of going outside and picking flowers from my own little Aussie garden

…it’s still nowhere near where I want to be and so very far from perfect, just been shoving in plants here and there, planting flowers and hoping for the best….and I still have dreams of a cutting garden absolutely laden with the gifts of nature (just might have to lose some of the summer heat somehow lol) and of making sweet bouquets filled with home-grown herbs and flowers…

and because I love foofing with flowers, and wanted somewhere to blog them when I quickly snap with my phone I created a place for them…and now they will be show-cased on this here bloglette….

I hope you will join me in liking them and I hope they might brighten up your day once in a while like they do mine :)

You can hop over here for Beach Cottage Flowers – a little place I will be updating regularly with blooms and pretty garden things…

That’s it for now

Yours in all things floral

20120726-02-beach-cottage-flowers-tulips

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

31 Responses to “BeachCottageStagram : Some Beach Cottage News”

1. Rah says:

Stunning photos as ever, Sarah! Just beautiful x

thank you VERY much lovely girl, I love flowers and my camera, so a match made in heaven I think?

hope you are well x

2. I could look at your flower photos all day everyday Sarah!
    I’m searching for similar vases as we speak :-)
    xx

That last photo Sarah! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!! That is an image I would like to paint and hang on my wall! Those dew drops (?first photo)and the crispness of the photo are too cute to handle!

4. bec says:

ooh I do love flowers… it’s great to be rewarded with such beauty after all that hard work. Isn’t Mother nature amazing?
    Bec x

5. Karen says:

Hooray! How pretty! Really good idea too Sarah – looking forward to more pops of brightness! x

thanks Karen, I am looking forward to having an excuse to take more photos of flowers xoxo

6. What a great idea!! How is taking photos of flowers SO addictive??! I will be watching these posts for sure!! xx

7. Ah they are beautiful Sarah. I like!!

cheers Jodie, I love flowers and I love how they change with the seasons, I am looking forward to this little place!

8. Selby says:

Yea!! Bring on the pretties:)

9. Rukmini Roy says:

I love snowdrops. And seriously your photos have this ethereal quality about them that makes me come back for more. Pretty! Can a girl dream of all this in an apartment? No. Yours in all things photography :)

oh I disagree! I think you can make wherever you live a lovely escape and a home :-)

thanks for the photography love xo

• Rukmini Roy says:

This is what makes me carry on, you know..but at a rented place- its VERY difficult! Worst is to dismantle everything and move. But I still do the bits- count herbs, roses and some wild flowers. Someday I’ll have a cheerful garden like you :)

10. Shar Y says:

We have a talk show person here in the states who claims to have “talent on loan from God”. You must have that as well. Everything you do is simply wonderful. Love the flower photos so very much! Thank you for sharing with us!

well thank you very much lol!!

errrm well I have to say I only show you the good bits on here and I don’t think Mr BC would agree with you when I am broomstick riding roflmao xoxoxoxoox

11. Sharon Forward says:

oh this is going to be good!xx

12. Ally says:

I will definitely be checking out your flower posts. I just stare at them. So beautiful.

I did a little BC dance this week because my hyacinth has bloomed. I keep going out onto the balcony and just sniffing that beautiful perfume.

Today I nurtured my new snow drops by gently stroking the lovely long leaves and sending out positive vibes. (Truly, I’m not crazy.) I planted my new snow drops in a pot on my balcony in memory of a dear friend Sue, who gave me some bulbs I put in the garden about 25 years ago.

Snow drops always make me smile. Hyacinths always make me happy.

14. Lark says:

Your photos are amazing! I would love to get my hands on those dew drops…

I was sooooooo happy to see them all around the garden Lark! they are one of the most beautiful flowers to me, so simple and elegant, nature is amazing!

15. Vicky says:

I love the pictures of flowers, yours are beautiful :)
    Hugs, Vicky

16. “A thing of beauty is a joy forever” They say. This applies to all the photos that you have posted. The flowers are colorful and they enlighten the place.

My flower knowledge is not that updated. Could you please tell me which flowers are the one in the first photo. The white flowers ?? *Thinking of gettin em for my ill friend* :(
    Love