a little corner

Wed 27th, Jun, 2012

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

20120627-01-a9801e1cbfe911e180c9123138016265_71

snapped this Winter sunshine in this little corner this morning

in this old cottage

kinda love it.

thought you might too

that’s all

xo

‘what my iphone says”

oh & Barley blogged on his Fan Page here, come & see what he got up to with driftwood!

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

12 Responses to “a little corner”

1. Melinda says:

I’m always thankfull for winter sunshine – good for the soul
    Coming to Sydney next week so can you please order up some blue sunshiney days – there’s been a lot of Victorian grey down here and Im ready for a change x

well we have had great Winter days so far most days so I really hope it stays nice for you !

2. Tammi says:

Tis indeed a lovely corner…what I wouldn’t do for a bit of winter sunshine this morning.
    x

3. pretty indeed – really captures the feeling :) Liz

4. Nst90 says:

Lovely. ‘Tis cold and wet up here today in good ol’ Brissy..

The other day I thought one of your posts came through to my email with the whole post included, whereas I usually have to click the link to go to your page. Was I dreaming or not? I like the idea of being able to open an email and read read your whole post (easier), otherwise I sometimes don’t get around to going to the page. You do an amazing job writing all these posts I can barely keep up with the reading of them lol :)

I am so glad for winter sun! It allows me to defrost (literally – I either have frost bite(nip) or really bad chill blains ATM)… Yesterday without the sun was hell for me… Your little coner looks really cozy…

Haven’t our blue sky crisp winter days been magic.

7. Renee says:

I need outdoor decorating ideas… I need to jazz up a waterfront deck…
    Do you have any ideas ??

8. HRH Sarah says:

Lovely little bit of photog, Sarah.
    I’ll bet Barley loves those warm rays coming in, too! I can just see him curled up in a puddle of sunshine, snoozing away…