I heart you Australia

Tue 29th, May, 2012

12 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 12 Buffer 0 12 Flares ×

20120529-01-oh-that-Aussie-surf2

G’day lovely Beach Cottage ladies.

Errrm I will be back here later with my new kitchen cupboards to show you.

But.

Ahem.

I thought you might like to look at the ocean from my walk yesterday.

See some Australia.

Ahem.

I believe a tad more visually pleasing than a kitchen cupboard?

Just sayin’

;-)

[nggallery id=12]

20120529-02-IMG_3466

12 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 12 Buffer 0 12 Flares ×

13 Responses to “I heart you Australia”

1. Susan @ Afford Your Passions says:

Great images, Sarah. It’s hard to believe that my 12 year old will be there in 2 weeks (without me!) – I’ll be living vicariously through the images I’ve asked him to capture during his trip there.

2. Stacey (harrimar) says:

I think I could live with that view…. just sayin’
    xo

oh my that photo with the pool and the waves and my fav part… all the seagulls! It made me chuckle… Gorgeous shots as always(thogh I could only see them as pins because they are not loading up for some reason)… Had a good laugh about your dilema with disguising the gorgeous haul lol! You sounded so much like me I couldn’t stop laughing! The herb planter idea is a good one I think… I seriously can’t wait to see you kitchen cupboards! Both hubby and I are desperate to re-do ours but we are just going to have wait for the money (another bloody 5 years!!!!! at this rate – bloody hell). I am soooo sick of waiting! Hopefully I will find some relief through your post or maybe I will need to get the broomstick out, dust it off and smash some kitchen cupboard doors lol!!!

oh me too on the waiting alice…it’s nothing special, just a couple of cupboards…it will be a LONG wait until I get the kitchen of my dreams b/c it means knocking down a wall and putting in a joist (think that’s what they are called’ and so for now I make do with this one…not complaining cos I think you can cook anywhere… x

Only certain guys can wear budgie smugglers well.

5. Deanne says:

The colours are gorgeous!
    Can’t wait to see your cupboards!

6. Janelle says:

Ahem alright!! x

7. ComfyChair says:

Yowza! ;-)

8. Sally says:

If only I could win the lottery Sarah! I would move to your beautiful country in a heartbeat. Wouldn’t miss the desert and the cactus plants and the 100 degree plus summers of Arizona at all. I think as soon I boarded the plane all would be forgotten in anticipation of delightful new memories, a “happy ” place and discoveries beyond anything my mind could imagine.
    In the meantime sweet friend thank you for sharing your beautiful world……
    Sally