Barley The Cavoodle

Mon 28th, May, 2012

27 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 27 Buffer 0 27 Flares ×

20120528-01-IMG_3337

Well G’day lovely Beach Cottage ladies, happy days, yah?  Wanna come & see a little puppeeee who’s growing up & becoming part of Beach Cottage Land?

20120528-02-cavoodle1

A few things about Barls we are learning

1.  he adores dressing gowns & likes to sleep with his head out preferably on a wood floor

2. he likes this spot by the sofa best

3. he likes having his photograph taken

4. he thinks if he turns his head to the side he will get treats

5. he LOVES Mrs Beach Cottage’s Ugg boots

6.  he likes to sleep.  muchly.

7. he likes to perch on vintage whitewashed suitcases

8.  he does not like footballs

9. or the hoover

10. he has melted our hearts especially Mr Teenage Beach Cottage

that’s all

Goodnight

[nggallery id=16]

20120528-03-IMG_3326

27 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 27 Buffer 0 27 Flares ×

14 Responses to “Barley The Cavoodle”

1. Susan @ Afford Your Passions says:

I don’t know of any dog that likes the vacuum cleaner – my 90lb german shepherd is terrified of both the vacuum cleaner and the broom!

Barley is sooo cute!

2. Kirsty says:

I’m not surprised he’s melted all your hearts, he’s absolutely delicious!! Love his sweet little face! :) xo K

3. jaime says:

Pssst, Barley!

If you give your MommyLady or DaddyMan the sad puppy dog eyes they will give you treats. Works all the time with my MommyLady!

Zachary D. Dog

Too cute… They grow so fast! My dog loves to strike poses whenever I pull the camera out… I love that he has managed to melt the heart of a Mr. teenage beach cottage…Very sweet indeed ;-)

5. Lynne says:

Barley is so darn cute . . . I never tire of seeing his photos!

6. He is the CUTEST thing ever, Sarah! He sure has melted MY heart, too! :)

xoxo laurie

7. Rochelle says:

He fits in so well in that gorgeous space. He is gorgeous! x

8. Bill & Lorraine says:

Hello Barley, my name is Charlie and I look just like you!! My mum & dad live in Mona Vale and we would love to share some photos of me….can I email you some pics of cute little me?

hello Charlie, yes please! I would love to see pics, I wonder how old you are? x

• Charlie says:

I was born 25th April 2012 so i’am 10 month old.I have the same colouring as you and I’am a girl.
        I dont know how to send a picture of me so that you can see what I look like maybe you can tell me

Oh ok we are not brother and sister then I don’t think :-)

if you email me at abeachcottageblog @ gmail . com and attach a picture I can have a look, I love girls…