What a Difference A Day Makes Beach Cottage Ocean Coastal Vlog

Sun 11th, Mar, 2012

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

well 24 hours after the storm post, I give you this

Happy Sunday ladies…I have a new little meme here at abeachcottage..back soon with more

Sarah xo

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

19 Responses to “What a Difference A Day Makes Beach Cottage Ocean Coastal Vlog”

1. Katherine says:

Morning Sarah!
    What a lovely way to (finally) get the day started – after 2 sleepless nights, the sea is what I needed!
    Thanks for sharing X
    PS: Have you had any luck with your sleep problems?? Hope so : )

2. Ann says:

Thank you for sharing this, Sarah! What a dreamy sound of the sea and the blue sky! We’re just coming into spring here in the mid-west, U.S.A. Can’t wait for warm, sunny days ahead! Have a great day!

3. christine says:

So peaceful! Makes me want to live in Australia as well… even though I’m already in Southern California!

4. Hi Sarah,
    what is a new little ‘meme’ ?
    I’ve just got back from the beach today too (I went yesterday as well).
    ‘Make hay while the sun shines…’ I say…
    ………………………………………………………………………………
    Tania Maree xx

5. Jasmine says:

It’s amazing how different the beach is today! I went to the beach last weekend and Saturday was a glorious sunny golden day, and Saturday was grey and stormy. My photos from both days look like I’m at a completely different beach!

x Jasmine

6. Beth says:

That’s a huge difference in 24 hours. It’s one of the things I love about Australia – it can be crazy rain one minute and then 10 minutes later the sky is blue and the sun is beaming again.
    I have to ask though….what IS that woman doing with the sign?!
    x

hahaha I know! she is a lifeguard…yep gets to wear swimmers all day and sit on the beach and she is moving the information sign xoxo

7. Jojo says:

Its gorgeous. I’m loving being able to enjoy the beach with my morning coffee! Thank you!

8. Oh that sound just does me in…. must plan another trip to Hawaii. No it’s not AU, but it’s half as far and half as expensive. It will have to do (I’ll suffer though it, ha!). This years trips are booked and paid through already though, maybe next year :-) In the mean time I’ll know where to find the sounds of the shore, right here ❈

9. You made me jealousSarah

10. kt says:

sarah! just beeeyouteeefull! how far is it that you have to go to get to beach? beach ENVY here!

Loved the shot of the white puffy clouds. Do you still play that kids’ game where you make pictures out of the clouds? A GTW (great time waster).

12. Christy Scott says:

What a good and relaxing way to start your day. Staying in the beach is one of my favorite because ocean waves together with fresh air makes you relax and free to everything you want. By the way, the video is good and I really appreciate it.