Beach Cottage Christmas Twinkles

Wed 21st, Dec, 2011

44 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 44 Buffer 0 44 Flares ×

20111221-01-beach-cottage-christmas-lights

G’day lovely Beach Cottage Christmas people!

How you going?

Ready to get twinkly?

20111221-02-beach-cottage-blog 20111221-03-beach-cottage-bokeh 20111221-07-IMG_61101 20111221-06-IMG_0866 20111221-05-candle-bokeh 20111221-04-IMG_0855

Sigh.  The lights are on & it’s twinkling in my old cottage.  I put the house back together today.  I went for a walk by the sea.  I ate sushi.  Drank a lot of Australian tea.  And Italian coffee.

Wrapped up presents.  Made mulled wine.  Cottage smells divine, better than a Christmas scented candle any day.  The Beach Cottage Crew are around.  They are not driving me batty.  The broomstick is locked up.  Nice.

44 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 44 Buffer 0 44 Flares ×

27 Responses to “Beach Cottage Christmas Twinkles”

1. Kriszina says:

Love the sparkles, Sarah! I also have twinkle lights in my dining room. I put them up after reading one of your posts a little while ago. They sure put me in the Christmas mood!

2. So very pretty! We have Christmas lights everywhere around our ranch house. They just make everything looks so magical and special-they are my favorite part of holiday decor!

3. DOn’t put me down for the kitchen aid, I have one in my kitchen already and LOOOOOVE it!! But I did want to say the cottage is rockin! She be gettin her Christmas on!! lolol

Glad your taking a little time to unplug too, walking by the beach will put anyone in a better humor and tame the stress. And a cup of tea or coffee…..perfect! Enjoy Sarah! It looks lovely.

Hugs!
    Fi

4. teres says:

love love love!

happy holidays to you and yours from winnipeg, manitoba canada where we are experiencing one of the warmest winters i can ever remember in my 38 years – about minus 2 celsius all this week and next!

teres
    xo

5. Kat says:

Lots of bling going on there in your little cottage by the sea Sarah :)
    Reminds me that I need to convince my hubby to help me put up lights outside.
    I think he has conveniently forgotten.
    I do love nights with the Christmas tree lights, lanterns and candles are all alight in our house.
    You sound like you are in the right frame of mind to embrace the season!
    Enjoy! :)

I am embracing Kat, and keeping that broomstick locked up…at least trying to!

oh and put the lights up when he is at work, switch them on at night and then be really nice to him ;-)
      x

6. I love to turn out the lamp lights and just see all the little twinkles, like happy fairies all aglow. The Beach Cottage looks just magical!

7. Kerry Rossow says:

What a cozy setting to enjoy the holidays!
    Thank you so much for hosting!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

8. Tammi says:

Ah, your cottage looks so cosy and inviting Sarah…love it :)

9. LOVE those lights!! Absolutely adore your blog! It’s wonderful to link up this week! Happy Holidays!!!

Hugs,
    Jessie

10. Rukmini says:

So very pretty! I love fairy lights, tea lights and bokeh. And you seem to have roped in all of it quite beautifully. Ive been looking at them for almost 30 minutes now. They look gorgeous. And by the beach, your cottage must be looking like a million dollars. Reminds me much of Goa, if you’ve heard of it.

Everyday, my shameless self invitation to your place is wanting to materialize, by degrees. :)

Sigh.. Sounds so good… Looks lovely too…

12. Love all the lights! AND mulled wine!!! I love a good mulled wine. I am enjoying your ecourse-just fabulous. Maybe I need a mulled wine with my next session x

13. Deb says:

I love the pretty twinkly lights. I can’t get enough of them.

14. [...] over at A Beach Cottage is having a little linky party today and she is talking all twinkly little lights and all.  So, I [...]

15. Marnie says:

beautiful lights Sarah. Looks really fresh.
    Thanks for hosting, have a great Chrissy see you on Twitter.
    x Marnie

16. Susan says:

Lovely images, Sarah!

I need to put up some pretty lights – mine are just confined to the Christmas tree at the moment.

17. Sylvia says:

Hi Sarah ,
    it’s twinkling in your charming cottage , indeed !
    It’s a kind of tradition for my son to spend a night camping under the lights of the Christmas tree …twinkle lights make the atmosphere enchanting .
    I wish you all the joy, hope and wonder of this magical season !

18. Candy says:

Perfectly lovely!

19. cheryl says:

Hi Sarah~ I am loving your blog. Those images are so pretty. I especially love the 4th and 5th ones. Have a Happy Holiday.
    ~Cheryl
    FreshVanillaForC

20. Loving the twinkly! I’ll have to take some twinkly photos too.. so behind. Had a good laugh at your FB post about husbands coming home early. I am one sofa and two chairs away from “back to normal” after the carpet cleaning hulabaloo and sitting here wishing my husband would come home early tonight so we can get on with life already. :-)Tick tock tick tock tick tock…..

21. Loving those twinklings Sarah! I too have some rockin’ on this side of the world. It definitely does put you in the spirit of Christmas, especially when I have have Michael Buble’ singing while I keep on finding something else to decorate!

22. marcia says:

Hello Sarah, and Merry Christmas! The lights just shimmer and sparkle. Your cottage looks very festive. Dr Oz was just saying how mulled wine is so good for you! How do you make yours? I guess I should give it a go. Holly Jolly from Cali…Marcia