Weekending on the Beaches

Sat 2nd, Jul, 2011

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

20110702-01-beaches-photo-blog

Weekending on the Beaches

a thankful picture to capture where I hang out

enjoy your Weekending wherever you are

(and if you have something to share please leave a link to it in the comments)

20110702-02-WEEKEND-PITTWATER

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 0 Flares ×

17 Responses to “Weekending on the Beaches”

1. nicole says:

what a lovely photo, just beautiful.
    off to a local market tomorrow looking forward to it.
    have a lovely weekend.

2. Suzanne says:

Amazing photo!! Captures the beautiful winter day we are having in Sydney off to enjoy a walk along the water!! I will be taking my camera too!!

3. Melinda says:

Im making a Lemon and Poppyseed Cake . Glorious weather here on the Victorian beaches, perhaps a spot of pine cone collecting later on for a crackly fire tonight. Lovely picture Sarah xx

4. Felicity says:

I just love your blog, when your blog page loads it feels like a breath of fresh air.
    Love the photos, stories and your beautiful home.

5. Beautiful. Enjoy your weekend also. Amy x

6. Susan says:

we walked the national park here with my four smallest children, it took hours and hours and ….. hours and we had two nasty falls with much blood & crying {insert howling and stares from almost concerned passers by} but it was still just lovely

then I came home to bake cupcakes for one of their birthdays and muffins for my daughter

what a wonderful day :):)

7. catherine says:

lovely! what time of day was this photo taken?

8. Sara says:

This photo is perfect. I love it in every way. Silhouettes are hard to capture! You did a great job with this one.

9. marcia says:

We are celebrating the 4th of July here in the States. A time to eat, drink and go to a parade!This holiday weekend is very important to me, especially for the past 8 years. I posted about my son who is getting out of the Army this month. You can read his story over at my blog…vintagefrenchhen.blogspot.com.
    Thanks Sarah, enjoy your weekend in beautiful Australia!

10. Jeanni says:

Beautiful pics as always, Sarah. I’m enjoying a four-day weekend and celebrating our 4th of July. Went to my little town’s 4th of July parade this morning, and came home to shenanigans courtesy of my dog… http://rosesandgargoyles.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/call-the-popo-cause-a-crimes-been-committed/. Have an awesome rest of the weekend!

11. Barefoot Liz says:

I’m trying to do a major de-clutter/purge. All the piles of STUFF is so overwhelming! Makes me want to go around with a giant trash bag and just throw it all away (without going through each and every item.)
    I’d rather be at the beach.

12. Cheryl says:

Today I brought my husband to the beach. It was a magnificent day, and he truly enjoyed himself. My blog http://www.acoastalpointofview.blogspot.com tells the story of our lives living with his Frontotemporal Degeneration.

13. Zosia says:

Yesterday was Canada Day and it so happens that I am back in Toronto for two weeks – very happy about it

14. trish says:

Just gorgeous
    Not so sunny down here in Melbourne
    I went to the Camberwell Market today and bought a gorgeous white shabby frame to add chicken wire too and a very loved shabby timber trunk for my daughters bedroom

15. Rachael says:

i went to manly for the first time~ i usually go to coogee. i want to do the northern head coastal walk sometime!

16. Nel says:

We seriously live in a most beautiful country xo