Beach Cottage Ten Things Friday
Fri 29th, Jul, 2011
Don’t you just love Friday nights?
I know I do…
It’s that delicious anticipation of the weekend ahead….tonight I am kicking back in my old cottage, pleased that lots of jobs are ticked off the list….
I have been quietly busy…you know?
…not running around frantically like a headless chicken wishing I had said the no word a whole lot more
wishing I had kept things smaller
wishing I had been more realistic
wishing I hadn’t been so pie-in-the-sky
not this time
I have been busy
but nicely busy all the same….
and just, at my own pace, getting things done, that, for too long, have been not getting done…
Ten Simple Things I Am Celebrating this Friday Night
1. the first Beach Cottage E-Course Sweet Blogging for Girls is done and done and done & live soon
2. I planted all the veggies that needed to go in.
3. I finished working on new products for our little magically disappearing beachy shop by the sea
4. I got an article with pictures in before the deadline
5. I made a whole batch of BC Clay Tags
6. I worked with Mr BC on some business stuff & didn’t kill him in the process
7. though I did call him names
8. Friday night is Movie Night, oooh ye-eah, oooh ye-eah, I love you Matthew McConaughey, you ro-ock, my so-ocks
9. there is a Family Size mint Aero on ice in the fridge
10. and there is Pimms waiting in the wings
What are you celebrating this Friday? C’mon, you know you lurkers wanna talk to me on Friday…;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
If it’s not much, have a glass of Pimms and a bar of Aero anyway…
and raise your glass to me…
a girl on a white sofa, wearing polka dot pj’s, savouring chocolate
on the beaches
in a tatty old cottage
on the wrong side of town
surrounded in old things
dowsed in white
and toasting it all with a Pimms…
and as they say in the Old Country
p.s. a few Beach Cottage Shop By the Sea images…I am working on taking pics and re-opening my little magically disappearing shop…