Let’s Get Diggy With It! Blog Party at my Place…

Wed 18th, May, 2011

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 1 Buffer 0 1 Flares ×

20110515-01-jar

G’day lovely BCer’s!  How you going?

Welcome to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesday…the day in the week when you get to share whatever you want…

I am loving for this week’s Good Life Wednesday just the simple things….like tiny little glass jars, picked up when full of tomato puree and then recycled to hold a bloom or two…

20110515-02-glass-jar

and then I am just loving simple things from around me...these orange blossoms

I still, to be very honest, wonder at the very idea that in my garden is growing an orange tree…and the blossoms are oh-so-very divine…

20110515-03-orange-blossom

then I love wrapping with string…just a simple adornment..for pennies..or less than…and a favourite white jug

20110515-01-jar

and then a pile of shells

20110515-04-shells

& of course, thrown in for good measure, a nautical stripe

20110515-05-orange-blossom-stripe

all a few of my favourite Beach Cottage things

now show me yours…

see you next time…

20110515-06-orange-blossom-jar

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 1 Buffer 0 1 Flares ×

32 Responses to “Let’s Get Diggy With It! Blog Party at my Place…”

1. KK says:

The pictures are so beautiful. Pure Goodness.

2. Marnie says:

Beautiful pictures, Sarah. I save the moccona coffee jars as they make pretty storage.
    Thanks for hosting today.
    x Marnie

3. I love white sea shells! I collect them and put them into a glass jar in my kitchen. :-) thanks for hosting. your photos are always so beautiful!

4. Hi Sarah,
    You’re getting really good with that camera! Love your pics, love the aroma of a citrus tree, so pretty and fresh.
    Thanks for keeping my spirits up while I’ve been away from my own blog for awhile. (Drop by to see why – you’ll be shocked!)
    xo
    Heidi

5. Hi Sarah,

Beautiful pictures as always!…and thanks for hosting these fun parties week after week :)

Here, am adding a link against ‘Plagiarism’…yes, you have read it right!!
    I’m a design blogger from Singapore, your fan and follower and a regular participant in your ‘Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesday’ party…and yes a victim of Plagiarism too !:(

Here, I’m adding this link purposely…just to say a big ‘NO’ to this ongoing cybercrime. Now-a-days many a talented bloggers are facing the same problem and I think we all should fight together! Well, if you wish to remove this link from this fun party just feel free to do so without any hesitation.

G’day.
    Sanghamitra.

6. The pictures are so lovely!

7. Eileen says:

Thanks for hosting this blog party every Wednesday Sarah. I always look froward to it. Your blossom photos today are stunning. I Love the twine wrap too. I find working with twine and rope to be very soothing, and relaxing. Happy good Life Wednesday!

8. Love your blog… great posts…. i will return often.

9. Marcia says:

I don’t think I’ve told you, but thank you so much for hosting this wonderful party Sarah. The wonderful Wednesday news I was able to share about my nephew today makes it all the more special. He lost his legs less than two months ago in Afghanistan. So many have been praying for him, and on Wednesday he gets to leave the hospital!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

• Marcia says:

from a mother of a soldier, my prayers are with you and your nephew . what joyous news that he is able to leave the hospital! may God lift him up during this time in his life, from another marcia in california

• melissa says:

Thank-you to your family for such a sacrifice. He is courageous and we thank him!

10. As usual Sarah very lovely photography, I would love to learn how to capture the light the way you do… oh well I will keep practising. Also love the simple jam jar :) x

11. Susan says:

great photos… I love those orange blossoms as well….. x

I’ve linked up, mine is 63. Roses…… {I’m thinking my posts would be just that wee bit better if I actually took the time to plan & photograph in light other than dinnertime dusk! haha

Susan xx

12. Maureen says:

Hi Sarah,

Your photo’s are getting better and better, love them!
    And thanks for hosting this every wednesday!
    Maureen

13. Marcia says:

my neighbor has an orange tree up the road from my house, and on a breezy day you can smell the blossoms in my yard! I just love them, such a sweet, sweet scent. Thanks for hosting Sarah, Marcia in Cali

14. Very white and simple designs it could be but its full of beauty and purity. I love all of those. Hope to see more photos from you.

15. melissa says:

Thank-you Sarah for sharing such simple loveliness! We have yet another rainy, dark day here, so your pictures help me dream of summer and warmth! :)

16. Ewa says:

Lovely pictures!!!

17. What is it about simply wrapping some white string around a jar that makes it so special?? :) I just LUV that look, Sarah – and have found myself wrapping everything in sight! lol! Pretty post today, my friend!

xoxo laurie

18. Tonya says:

Your photos are just gorgeous!! Swoon!!

19. You are such a great photographer.

20. Jacqueline says:

Prize winning pictures today Sarah! So serene.

21. Linda Dobens says:

Your photography is magnificent as always!

22. omg the shells. your photography of the shells. your photography.

i love coming here and so much cheaper than therapy or jetting to the sea, so bonus.

thanks for hosting so beautifully.

michele

23. As I was shopping the other day, I went to a favourite shop of mine and they had gone completely strip-y coastal: cushions, tablecloth and so on. I thought of you and mentally kicked myself for not having my camera with me… Again, thanks for hosting and thanks for last weekend’s Beach Cottage Club assignement: it has been my favourite so far. My mother suggested “lie down on a deckchair with a book and a glass of something nice for more than two minutes” would be my next challenge!

24. Carol says:

Your photos are inspiration. I need to buy a better SLR digital camera soon! Love the shells especially…if my collections of shells could be photographed as beautifully, my little blog would be much better!

25. cat says:

Love your photos and white shells!
    Thank you!
    Smiles~
    Cat

26. Katherine says:

Those sweet little shells again! : )

I just LOVE the smell of orange blossom – it is heaven! Indeed, lucky are those who have a citrus tree in their gardens! Isn’t it the best thing?

27. So simple, yet so lovely!
    The shape of the shells pairs perfectly with the orange blossoms.
    And the white string is a wonderful touch… might have to try that too.
    Thanks for hosting the party.

Andrea

28. laxsupermom says:

Such pretty little blossoms! Love them paired with the shells! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party.