Pinterest & a beach cottage

Tue 29th, Mar, 2011

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 1 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 1 Flares ×

Aloha!

What’s going on with you?

Well I am flying through this morning to talk about a new obssession that I am sure most of you have heard about by now….Pinterest.

Wow.

This is totally a I ♥ post…and I don’t do many of those…

201103-Pinterest-01

This is one seriously cool place to spend some time…

this is the place you can bookmark things found on the internet that are just so inspiring…decorating you love, style you aspire to, items on your wish list…recipes, craft, photography…you name it someone will be pinning it!

when I first heard about it I never thought that it would be something that I would be into…how wrong I was, I now have a virtual board absolutely jam-packed with inspiration!

..be warned though it sucks you into a virtual hole of inspiration…blink and you’ll have been pinning for hours on end :-)

Anyway I’d love it if you come over and join me for white things, beachy things, nautcial thing, vintage things, coastal things, come and see what’s going on on…

See you there…

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 1 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Buffer 0 1 Flares ×

20 Responses to “Pinterest & a beach cottage”

1. Liz Leines says:

I love Pinterest! Glad you found it too. Awesome place to gather inspiration…and yes, a bit of a time eater, but it’s worth it!

Liz

2. Kari says:

Your sig changed girlie…. Can’t wait to join ya… Shall I bring the (hmmmm… what’s that beer called down there again?) LOL

3. I LOVE Pinterest as well! To find pins from people who like similar things, and to be able to organize a visual collection of my favorite inspirations makes me totally HAPPY! I just started blogging about the things that I love and inspire me, mostly for my own joy of being able to capture inspiration in a visual way. Every day I discover new blogs by people doing the same thing and wonder…where the heck have I been! I so enjoy the community I have found!

4. Tonya says:

OMG! Pinterest is how I came accross your blog. I spent this past weekend on there almost the whole weekend! You just get to looking at the lovely pictures and get sucked in!

My pinterest http://pinterest.com/tonyamaries/

Tonya

5. Tammi says:

I am a Pinterest devotee!!! Love the inspiration on there and such an easy way to keep track of things
    xx

oooohhh so glad you shared this!

7. Kathie says:

I have recently discovered Pinterest too! So fun! I have only created one little board. I just started yesterday but I’m already hooked!

8. nicole beltane says:

oh how i adore pintrest. i could spend all day there. so much inspiration and beautiful things.

9. oh yes welcome the joys of pinterest. It is hard to believe so much joy can exist in one online space and organised just the way you like it. See you there. We can swap pins.

10. Angela says:

I received an invite but now I’m confused – I HAVE to put in my Facebook info or no go? I don’t have Twitter…

11. Danielle says:

Wowwwww weeeeee this is A-MAZE-ING!!! So much eye candy in one place…how can this be true!!!

12. I KNOW!!!! I love that it links you to the post..so when I see something crafty I like i pin it and when I want to recreate it I just click on the link :-) Gots ta love that…and of course I am following you!! DUH!

13. Claire says:

Oh, how ahhhhmazing is it! I joined up yesterday and am officially addicted to pinning. Who knew it could be so much fun? And, what a time saver it is with automatic linking… I am in heaven x

14. Robynne says:

Sarah, I just requested an invite on the weekend…and am waiting for a reply email. Isn’t it amazing…and yes I can see hours and hours just disappearing from my day. It’s going to catch on really quick and it will get bigger and bigger…more and more hours gone!! Robx

15. Alima says:

do you have to be invited to sign up? I keep clicking on the button that says “request an invitation” and nothing happens :(
    Sounds like a fun website!

16. You have such a beautiful blog! I’ve added your button. I hope you’ll pop over and visit. :)

17. After spending a few hours (we won’t go into how many) and a few glasses of my favourite Wirra Wirra tipple, I am hooked! I have requested an invitation and got an email straight back to say that they are processing their waiting list as fast as they can, but that are a “private beta” – I am guessing this s cyber speak!

Such a great idea, I am going to use it to compile idea boards for each room of our house that we don’t live in that hopefully we will live in by the end of the year!

Sooooo many ideas …..

Thanks Sarah! You find the best things !

18. Sherry says:

I love pinterest! But beware! there is so many beautiful and interesting things to see, you can get lost in that site!

Sherry

19. Kathy says:

I’m on Pinterest too, Sarah, and I have also lost many an hour (although I’ve not been as busy as you!)
    The only thing that bothers me is that you can find my Pinterest page by doing a Google search under my name – I’d really hoped to be able to keep the page private for various reasons.